- Release Valve Lever Permits Quick and Complete Release
- Fast Attachment on Smooth, Non-porous Flat Surfaces
- Red-Line Indicator Warns User of Any Vacuum Loss
- Supplied with Protective Carrying Case
- Eligible for Exchange Cup Program
- Lightweight, Heavy-Duty ABS Handle
- Check Valve Allows Re-Pumping without Loss of Remaining Vacuum
CRL Wood's Powr-Grip® 8" ABS Handle Vacuum Cup is a value priced vacuum cup for use with flat glass. The ABS polymer used in the pump and handle makes the Cup lightweight, strong, and rust-resistant. A red-line on the pump's plunger indicates the vacuum level of the W4000. When the 8" (203 mm) diameter Cup is attached completely, the plunger is partially hidden inside the pump and the red-line is not visible. A visible red-line indicates vacuum is not sufficient for lifting. If the red-line starts to show during a lift, a check valve allows the user to re-pump the Vacuum Cup without losing the remaining vacuum. When the lift is completed, a release mechanism allows air to refill the evacuated space under the Vacuum Pad, so that release is complete.
|Manufacturer||Wood´s Powr Grip|
No downloads and documents available.
Never exceed the recommended weight limit of this cup. CAUTION: Cups must be kept clean and stored in carrying case when not in use. IMPORTANT: Small cuts cause leaks. Send cups to CRL for expert repair.
CRL Wood's Powr-Grip® 8" ABS Handle Vacuum Cup
- Can Ship UPS
This item is not in stock in our German warehouse. The delivery time is Would you still like to order the article?