- For Use with 3/8" to 1/2" (10 to 12 mm) Tempered Glass Doors
- Beveled style Matches Popular CRL Hardware Such as Pinnacle and Cologne Hinges
- Slide Bolt Action Makes Lock Compliant with ADA Standards
- Can Be Used with the CRL 'All-Glass' Restroom Partition System
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
The Pinnacle Glass Door Lock provides privacy for the user while also complying with ADA standards. The easy to slide locking mechanism has an exterior indicator that displays red when locked and blue when unlocked. A low profile screw on the exterior face allows for emergency access. The Pinnacle Glass Door Lock was developed for use with our 'All-Glass' Restroom Partition System. It can be used in conjunction with our Catalog Number P190SCB Receiver for glass-to-glass installations, as well as our P190SC3 Door Stop for single acting doors. Lock and Receiver each include gaskets for 3/8" and 1/2" (10 and 12 mm) glass, Phillips head and Allen head screws, and a hex wrench.
CRL Pinnacle Slide Bolt Lock
- Can Ship UPS
This item is not in stock in our German warehouse. The delivery time is Would you still like to order the article?