- For 1/2" (12 mm) Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Sold in 10' and 20' (3.05 and 6.10 m) Lengths Drilled and Undrilled
- 20% Percent Lighter
- Environmentally Friendly (Green Product)
- Custom Cutting and Mitering Service Available
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Lower Cost Base Shoe That Still Meets and Exceeds Code Standards
- For 1/2" Glass
This CRL Series Square Base Shoe is the same profile as our standard B5S Series shoe but now its 20% lighter which means it is more price competitive, environmentally friendly and will reduce shipping costs. Designed to work with CRL's Patented TAPER-LOC® System. Helps reduce shipping costs due to lighter weight. Made in the USA.
No downloads and documents available.
CRL does not recommend direct powder coating of this base shoe extrusion. Powder coated cladding applied over the base shoe is the recommended method. All pre-drilled CRL Base Shoes have a +1/8 (3mm)/-1/16 (1.5mm) tolerance between each hole drilled in the base. Before drilling installation holes in the concrete or steel substrate it is recommended that the installer place the base shoe into the planned final position, then mark the position of the holes to be drilled into the substrate.
CRL B5G Fascia
- No UPS - Common Carrier Only
This item is not in stock in our German warehouse. The delivery time is Would you still like to order the article?